Thursday, December 9, 2010

Is it 2011 yet???

I can't really explain why I have been away for so long...    I have alot of personal  & family issues out and about right now that have been monopolizing my time.    They have me so confused and scatter brained that I don't know if I am coming or going...  

I would love to use my blog as a sounding board to vent about things that are going on in my life,  to talk and get some outside opinions about some very important issues that I am having with my brother right now.   The issues have been apparent since shortly after our mother's death  in October of 2009.     I just don't know what to do, most days I just want to sit in a corner and cry...    And since mid September things just keep getting worse...    

Thus the large gap in postings to my blog....    I am truly sorry for my lack of interest and lack of postings...     It may be a few more months be4 I come out of this slump with the goings on with my brother...    If ANYONE has any words of encouragement that may help me,  feel free to send me a comment.      

chow...    christina   =^,^=   meow... 

No comments: