Friday, February 8, 2013

Working to get back on track...

Well, well, well.....    
It is now over a month in to the year 2013, and my how time flies!   
But not only when you are having fun either...       :)

I am working diligently to get my Blog & my business back on track.  
I have a list of new shows that I am planning to apply for, along with a few that I have already been excepted to.
Be sure to check back every few weeks to see what shows I have added to my calendar.

For the past several months I have been working on sketches for new 
Jewelry, ideas for displays, gathering vintage items to be re-purposed 
into new useful things.   I have also added beautiful canvas prints of our
photography to my inventory.   Along with really cool "Hat Box"
containers  of all sizes with our photography on them.    Not to mention 
a few new items for the Garden that I have been perfecting.

And, as soon as I locate my card reader I will take some pics. of ear-
rings to list in my Etsy shop 4-sale.    I am also planning to clearance 
out some of our older "Picture Art" Note Cards, with listing small lots 
of 2, 4, 6, and 8 cards in my Etsy shop.

I will be posting more info again soon!!!   Baby steps to start!   :)

chow for now...      =^,^=
christina



       

No comments: