Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Well, it seems that all I do is apologize for not posting on my blog........
2015 was just a very ruff yeat!   Without pulling all my readers into the mess that is growing fude with my brother...   I spent most of the year at my family property trying to clean up the big a@@ mess that he left...
Though, there is STILL a LOT of work to do at the property, we  can relax a little now.  
Which gives me time to try and focus on my Art work  and the shows that I would like to do this year.
I started working on that this week, by applying on-line to a show in Omaha.   Hand Made Omaha!   I am SUPER excited!!!   My friend Jodie Marshall has made it in to "H-M-O" a few times, and it proves to be a great show every time!  
I also sent my application in for the Spring Affair show.    I plan to update my show callender this week as well.

No comments: