Monday, October 24, 2011

My small but lovely stash from the bead bazaar...

Well Hello all...

The Lincoln Bead Bazaar, put on by the Neb. Bead Society,
was Sat. Oct 15th.   It is a yearly event that offers a lot
of beautiful beading and jewelry supplies, along with wonderful
 inspiration for fellow Jewelry Artists.
Go to the Bead Society's Blog to see pictures from the show.
         http://www.nebraskabeadsociety.blogspot.com/

I did not go to shop this year, but came home with a small bag
of little pretties.    I went this year to help out with set up for the
Bead Soc. and to lend a hand to my friend Jodie Marshall, who
makes Beautiful Lamp work Glass Beads and Jewelry...


This is the small stash that I came home with...


oops.... I almost forgot the beautiful Lamp work discs and
beads that I got from Jodie's Booth... check out her Blog too!!!
                  http://www.marshalljodie.blogspot.com/


     
Be sure to stay tuned...   Jodie will be helping me add my
Etsy shop to my Blog this Friday...   I can't wait!!!
And coming next time, pictures of my "Fish" project that I
have been working on from the Sept. Bead Soc. meeting.

chow for now...   =^,^=   meow...   christina 

No comments: