Friday, October 7, 2011

Hello Everyone...

Well, hello all...   I am very sorry that it has been for freaking EVER
since I have posted on my blog.   This year has been VERY trying
on me and my husband... I won't go into it right now, but suffice it to
say that I am about half as much more crazy now,
than I was 8 months ago...

Enough of that for now...
I have some very exciting news to share with everyone!!!!!

I have been selected as a vendor at a fairly new shop in town,
 Lincoln Nebraska that is...     The shop is called...   
Tastes & Talents   5740 Old Cheney suite 20, Lincoln, 402-420-0041

I will be finishing the setup of my booth tomorrow,  and plan to
take a few pictures of my display and  post a couple when I get home...

and... I promise to try really hard to get my Etsy shop up-loaded
into my blog soon...

happy weekend to all...
chow for now, christina     =^,^=

No comments: