Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Well...   Lets try this again...   
It has been over 4 years since I started this venture of an Art Blog.
NEVER expecting to be doing it with out my mother to share the
highlights with!   It has been very hard for me to get back in to the
swing of things in the Art and Show world!  
I tried so hard to get things rolling last year, and started off with
the Lincoln area ABATE Bike Show.    But it did not go as well
as I had hoped, as in past years sales were very good!
The 2013 show did not end as well...    :(

With the rest of the year having many bad moments,  it was just
rocky all the way around!!!

So...   This year...   Well, I am not even going to give highlights
of my ideas!   I did post new items to my Calendar here on my
blog.   And I do have ideas and plans for things.   But it seems
when I spell it all out in my post, things just don't go as planned.

With that said...   I am "hoping" to do good things this year!!!
baby steps???   will give it a try, again???

christina   =^.^=

No comments: