Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring has sprung...

But here in Nebraska we still have a chance of Snow!!!  
Go figure...   :)

I have been very busy with my paying job, and working on my 2014
Spring and early Summer show schedule. 
 
It is all looking very good so far, with a couple things to report...

Although our phones have been shut off for several months, we are
planning to get them turned back on in the next couple of weeks.
And with that I will also be able to accept credit cards from now on!
I now have a "Square" along with a new/used device that will allow
me to use it.   I am so looking forward to finely being able to say,
YES I accept credit cards!!!    :)

For my first few shows, as my Calendar over to the right shows...
A Garden theme show in April, and two vintage shows in June.  
I am hoping to locate one for mid May too.

I am VERY excited for my first show of the season, A Spring Affair!
This year will be the 28th annual Spring Affair!   The Midwest's largest
Gardening event, with  more than 500 different varieties of plants for
sale.    Along with over 30 venders all showcasing Garden/Yard
related items.    Including...   Garden  Art, Ornaments & Sculptures,  
Hand crafted Wood Furniture & Bird Houses, along with other
Garden related items, and very valuable information.  
ALL under one roof!!!   At the Lancaster Event Center, in Lincoln NE.

As for the 2 Vintage shows in June,  I will tell you all more about them
a little later.   For now I think I will say Good Day, and I hope to post
pictures of what I plan to take to the Spring Affair soon...

chow for now...      =^,^=
christina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like FUN!!!
I will see U there!!!
msw