Thursday, January 14, 2010

Well the new year is upon us now, and it just does not feel like 2010..

Hopefully it will grow on me, and be a little better year than the last few. Starting a new year without my mother is proving to be very trying... But 2 day was a nice day, the sun came out 2 play and melted some of our nearly 14 inches of snow away. (and no I did not mean 4 any of that 2 rhyme) The sun really did make a difference, I actually smiled 2day.

Now for new business.... Back in September after my 10th anniversary, I started working on my blog. So I could showcase my Bead & Jewelry Design along with Photography. (all of which my husband and I enjoy doing together) Not 2 mention sharing pictures of our loving children. (5 cats)

With my Art Blog I plan 2 add an Etsy store to make our work more accessible to the public. In recent days I have found an additional on line/blog store called "1000 markets" that sounds really cool too, I might have 2 check it out. If anyone has any helpful info on them, do share...

I will make a good effort to post little tid-bits, photos, cat stories, new products and projects we R working on and a little history on us now and then. In addition I will post up dates on shows and events so you can follow us through the year.

Please join us for what I hope will be a good year....

chow 4 now, christina =^,^= meow...

No comments: