Thursday, January 14, 2010

WOW... The sun was even more bright and beautiful 2day, than yesterday..... And I just ate it up....

I have something very exciting to share with everyone.... My husband Sean has signed me & Black Cat Gallery Traveling Art up for the Lincoln Women's EXPO. He said that it is time 4 me to start getting back in the swing of things. The EXPO will be in Lincoln NE, January 23rd & 24th, at the Lancaster Event Center. (84th & Havelock Ave.) You can go to their web site for ALL the details.

http://www.lincolnwomensexpo.com/

I have made a flyer that I plan to circulate locally, with a coupon for a $5.00 discount on a $40.00 purchase ~or~ 1 free Picture Art Note Card with each $20.00 purchase. (a $3.75 value) And for those of U that R my Blog followers... to use this coupon, just tell me U read it on my Blog and give me the "secret coupon word".... which is "NOVEMBER"

Hope some of U can make it to the EXPO to enjoy the fun with me....

chow till next time... christina =^,^= meow....

No comments: