Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Good day fellow bloggers...

Hope U all had a nice weekend, we had a lot of bad weather here abouts in Lincoln, NE.    A little water logged, but no harm done at our place...    
     We have a small pool, one with the blow up ring around the top.   Well a few weeks ago I thought it got hit by blowing debris during a storm, because the blow up ring was deflated.    Well 2night as I was cooking supper and looking out the kitchen window, I watched a neighborhood tom cat stroll through our yard.   He stopped at the side of the pool, looked around a bit then jumped up on the side to get a drink from what had collected in the cover from last nights rain.     It was cute at first, until I realized that he has ALL his claws...
OH CRAP!!!!!    that's what happened 2 the blow up ring around the top....

     On to other business...    I had planned 2 post pictures of some items left from my yard sale, and some pictures of a very beautiful jewelry set I made as a gift.    But... I can't locate the little thing that my memory card goes into for my lap top.   Then a friend said I should just use my usb cable...   Okay... so now I just have2 locate the cable...      wish me luck, I'm sure it's on safari too...
chow 4now    =^,^=     meow....   christina

No comments: