Sunday, July 25, 2010

Howdy... Howdy...

     Well the weekend is at an end, it always goes so very fast...    I had so many things that I wanted 2 get done this weekend, I always have a list.   But it never fails something else comes up and my list goes terribly astray...   

     I did have my flower sale in my yard 2day that I had bean planning all week.    I had such a good turn out that I think I'm going 2 do it every other Sunday, unless we R camping or I have other obligations.    So keep a look out for more info.   I did not post it on my blog this time, but next time I will be sure 2 do so.

     I want 2 thank ALL my friends, and customers for stopping by my sale, a good time was had by all....    U know who U R...   :)  

Thanks Bunches...    2 every1     chow 4 now...  christina    =^,^=     meow...

No comments: