Wednesday, July 21, 2010

     Well, I had an interesting afternoon...      I decided to make an attempt at trapping the naughty little feral Tom Cat that killed our pool.     I got the "Live trap" all set up and ready, and within 3 hours I had one.   Not the one that I wanted, but he was one of the two that keep fighting over our yard.   So I called animal control to come pick up the little critter...    and U will never guess what happened... 
     The little bugger got out the in door...    Just as the animal cont. lady was at the trap and un-hooking the back side he got all hissy and showed his teeth,  he must have hit the door just right because he was able to push it open about 3 inches or so....   and he was gone...    Maybe that will scare him enough to keep him out of our yard for a while...
     After that I went to Jodie's open studio...    4:30 to 6:30 every Wednesday...  check her out...   

                                                       http://www.marshalljodie.blogspot.com/

                We had a lovely time playing with beads and just chatting about all kinds of stuff...

No comments: