Thursday, July 15, 2010

Well hello all...
     I think I have recovered from my yard sale,   man...  that was a lot of work....   I want to say thank U to my good friend Mona who helped me with my sale.    I'm so glad she was there to lend me a hand, she helped to make  things go very smoothly...    Thank U Mona...   One more little note, Mona & I donated some left overs to the non-profit "Cause 4 Paws", they help all the local and state animal shelter and rescue programs.   So when U have things you R going to git rid of keep them in mind...     http://www.causeforpawslincoln.com/    ....also, it felt good to help them....
     Still have a few items left that need a good home.    A set of 5 Antique chairs, 4 reg. & 1 cap.  and all 5 just a hundred $...  Then I have a matched pr. of Antique High Back chairs with orig. leather seat, was asking $95.00 for the pr., make me an offer...    But that's not all...  2 Very Vintage Cafe chairs (or dressing table chairs)  and an Antique Sofa Table....
I'll try 2 post some pictures later,  I've been having some troubles with my camera so I will have my husband help me with it tonight.    Well that is about it for now, I am sorry that it has been so long since my last post.   I will try to be a better blog host and post more often.    chow... christina   =^,^=   meow...
   

No comments: